How it Works
I. The Mainspring “Bull’s Eye” approach
- Each child is a unique learner.
- We tailor our program to match your child’s individual needs.
- Lead them to integrate in a group setting.
II. Steady progress that builds up accuracy and speed
- Children attend lessons at Mainspring once, twice or thrice a week (depending on the number of subjects taken and the schedule planned).
- With three-way communication (Teacher, parent & child), momentum is maintained with prescribed homework, the right amount of work load and difficulty level. Our curriculum is divided into modules to enable specific skill building.
- Gradual progress – from simple to the more complex problems.
III. Developing a positive attitude
- We develop the child’s ‘heart’ and induce a positive attitude in learning.
- Teachers are passionate and driven to partner in your child’s success.
IV. Making learning a breeze … Start early!
- 50% of a child’s ability to learn is developed between ages 3 to 6 (Reading Transition & Math) and 80% by age 8.
- Young children (age 3 onwards) learn simple concepts, and then build on them to tackle the more complex tasks and ideas.
V. Developing critical thinking and problem solving skills